1. This rainbow-inspired skull look has us feelin’ some type of way. Halloween-ready whilst still channelling rainbow colours, this is the perfect look for our makeup guru’s who don’t want to look too scary this Halloween. Amp up the glam with our Glitter Rush Body Glitters in Aquamarine and Snow Globe on lids and lips (£4.59). Use on top of our Glitter Fixer Gel for easy application and long wear (£4.99).
2. Any excuse to wear glitter and we’re there, right babes? Make a bold statement this Halloween with a hint of festival vibes, because it’s always necessary. Get the look with our Glitter Rush Body Glitter in Night Fairy (£4.59) & top off with our Pick ‘n’ Glitz in Sass (£4.99) for that extra glittery look. Secure with our Glitter Fixer Gel (£4.99) for a long-lasting finish.
3. Killin’ the bridezilla game with the smudged lip.#GetTheLook with our Metallic Lip Kit in Prestige (£6.99), topped with our Holographic Lip Topper in Mermaid (£4.99). For that extra rose-gold look add a dab of Dazzle Dust in Rose Gold or Bronze (£4.59).
4. We told you we love any excuse to use obscene amounts of glitter in our makeup. Try our Pick ‘n’ Glitz in Slay (£4.99) and Extra combined with our Glitter Fixer Gel (£4.99) to get these #LIT lips. Use our Bold Waterproof Eyeliners (£3.99) in White, Black and Oasis Blue to add this forest-like detail.
5. Be a Comic Book Queen with this abstract look – it’s safe to say we are OBSESSED. Finally a simple yet striking look that doesn’t involve tons of products?! Simply use the Bold Waterproof Eyeliner £3.99 in Black to line lips, paint the brows and go for the extreme contour look. Combine with the Eye Define Liquid Eyeliner (£4.79) for the perfect wing and Dark Pink Lip Liner (£2.99) for all the polka dot vibes. Complete this look like a pro with the Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint (£4.99) in Paparazzi.
6. Who knew Aliens could be so fire? We deffo didn’t! We recommend lots of glitter and Holographic Toppers for this look. Try the Holographic Lip Topper in Hex (£4.99) for the ultimate iridescent vibes. We also suggest using the Bold Waterproof Eyeliners (£3.99) in Purple and Oasis Blue for that structured contour. Finally add Glitter Rush Body Glitter (£4.59) in Aquamarine, Blue Moon, Night Fairy and Ultraviolet because you can never have enough glitter!
7. We’re not quite sure if we’re slightly scared about this look or not... let’s just say we would not want to wake up to this in our room. BUT we can’t deny you will be a Halloween Queen with this daring look. Simply use our Bold Waterproof Eyeliner (£3.99) in Black to add all details. Pro tip: top with the Eye Define Liquid Eyeliner (£4.79) for ultimate spooks.
8. You can’t deny this is #metallicgoals. Get the EXACT look with the Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers (£4.99) in Asteroid and Supernova. Use on lips, hands and eyes or alternatively use our Holographic Lip Topper (£4.99) in Wizard. For ultimate boldness use on top of our Lip Liner (£2.99) in Plum.
9. These abstract vibes are err’thangg. Break the ice with this shattered glass look with the Bold Waterproof Eyeliner (£3.99) in Black and White. Try our Satin Super Slick Lip Paint (£4.99) in Rosemance for that perfect Barbie lip. Pic: Instagram
10. We’re totally going cuckoo for this clown makeup. Try the Fall in Love eyeshadow palette (£6.49) for the white and burgundy shadows. Smear burgundy shades on fingers and wipe down the sides of your neck for those spooky Halloween vibes. For the extra bit of glitter you need (yes, we’ve got you sussed) try the Pick ‘n’ Glitz in Extra (£4.99). Remember to use the Glitter Fixer Gel (£4.99) for long-lasting wear.