This Veganuary we have got you covered with totally converting your not-so-vegan makeup bag to a Barry M filled treasure chest (including our fave Treasure Chest Baked Eyeshadow Palette, pun intended). Get your step to step guide to veganify your makeup collection below:
1 No makeup bag is complete without the perfect primer right? Well, why not try our new and totally vegan Unicorn Primer Drops for a flawless base. Only £7.99
2. Keep you skin looking flawless any time of the day with our All Night Long Full Coverage Foundation.Available in 15 shades for Â£7.99 each
3. If @mmmmitchell and @jeffreestar slay the All Night Long Full Coverage Concealer, then you deffo should be. Available in 6 shades for £4.49 each.
4. Get vegan baking with our Ready Set Smooth Banana Powder for only £5.99.
5. Make sure your highlight is looking fleeky without compromising your promises for Veganuary with our Tri-Blend Baked Highlighters. Available in 2 ultra-shimmery shades for just £6.49
6. Our New Shipwrecked Baked Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect array of vegan shades you've been waiting for, not to mention the pigment is to die for. £12.99
8. Still keepin' it vegan, even with our newest Mascara, Lash Vegas 2. For totally defined and luscious lashes for just £4.99
The original home of colour
Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. Founded in 1982, Barry M is famous for its wide range of colourful, cruelty-free, on-trend products and is dedicated to offering high quality at affordable prices.
Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. Founded in 1982, Barry M is famous for its wide range of colourful, cruelty free, on trend products and is dedicated to offering high quality at affordable prices.