Rewards Terms & Conditions
Barry M Rewards Terms and Conditions – Updated 27/07/2020
The Barry M Rewards programme is operated by Barry M Cosmetics Limited (“Barry M”, “we” or “us”), (the "programme"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By joining and participating in the programme, you agree to be bound by the below terms.
1. All members of the programme must be aged 16 years or over.
2. To join the programme, you must have a valid email address. It is your responsibility to keep Barry M updated if your email address changes. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or Rewards (as defined below in clause 3) incurred as a result of out-of-date details.
3. Each Member is only entitled to one programme account. Barry M reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
4. Your membership is for personal use only and we may in our sole discretion refuse any applications or terminate a membership and/or cancel or reduce points at any time if we consider your transactions to be excessive and/or are for commercial or non-domestic purposes or subject to onward sale or delivery.
5. The Barry M programme, account, Rewards and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Barry M.
1. You may collect points and redeem your Rewards when shopping online at https://www.barrym.com.
2. The points and Rewards have no cash value and may not be exchanged for cash.
3. Programme accounts, points and Rewards cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
4. Barry M Rewards are your responsibility. Barry M cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the failure of ensuring the safe keeping of these items.
5. You can check your points and Rewards in-store or by logging into your programme account https://barrym.com/pages/rewards
3. Points and Rewards
1. For every £1 spent at Barry M in a transaction using your account, you will earn 5 loyalty points.
2. Points will be credited to your account within 10 days of being accrued.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, points are earned on all purchases except gift cards and delivery charges.
4. Your entire balance of points will expire after 12 months of non-activity in the programme. Non-activity means where, except for points expiry, there has been no transactions or activities involving points on your account, ie. no points being redeemed or earned. Expiry of points is not considered as account activity.
5. Points will expire after 12 months if unspent.
6. Points will be removed from your balance for any transactions with returned or refunded products.
7. Each Reward can only be used once towards the partial or full payment of products. Any remaining value of a partially used Reward will not be refunded.
8. Rewards can't be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers or discounts unless otherwise stated.
9. Unless otherwise indicated, Rewards can be used to purchase any Barry M products, except gift cards and delivery charges.
10. Birthday Points – If you have provided your birthdate to us and made a purchase or placed an order online using your Barry M Rewards account in the 12 months prior to your birthdate, you will receive points on your birthday.
4. Termination and Expiry
1. Barry M reserves the right to terminate your participation in the programme: (a) if you have not used your account (to collect points or redeem Rewards) for a period of 12 months; (b) if Barry M believes that the use of your account is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful; (c) for any behaviour relating to the programme or Barry M that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information; or (d) for any breach of these terms and conditions.
2. You can end your participation in the programme at any time by sending an email to Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Upon termination or expiry of your account, all points and Rewards already accrued or issued will be cancelled.
5. Modification and Termination
1. The programme terms and conditions, member benefits, FAQs, or any other descriptions of the programme are subject to change at any time.
2. Barry M further reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or cancel the programme at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes, modifications, or termination of any part of the programme or its terms will be effective immediately upon publication of those changes on the Barry M website.
3. Your continued participation in the programme will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review these terms and conditions and applicable policies frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the programme. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop participating in the programme.
6. Personal Information and Marketing
2. If you have opted-in to receiving marketing from us, we will contact you from time to time to send you marketing communications and keep you up-to-date with our products, promotions and special offers and with general information concerning Barry M. You may unsubscribe from receiving such marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe “ found on any marketing emails from us, logging into your account online or by contacting Customer Services on email@example.com
3. If you have not opted-in to receive marketing from us, we will only contact you with service information in relation to your account.
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.