Our Top 5 Vegan Pizza Restaurants
Posted on January 18 2019
1. Franco Manca. Now, Franco Manca may not be an entirely vegan-friendly restaurant, however they do a variety of bangin' vegan pizza options. Not to mention, they also offer vegan cheese as an alternative to regular mozzarella. Starting out as just a tiny site in Brixton Market, this pizza house now has over 30 restaurants and is pure Neapolitan-style *drools*.
2. Dear Pizza. This little gem might just be one of our new faves, considering they offer an entirely vegan menu. Not only does the vegan menu offer a variety of pizzas, pastas and salads BUT they also offer a variety of meat substitutes, along with vegan cheese. This one is deffo a winner.
Source: Instagram @the_earthlovingvegan
3. Pickywops. This newly expanded pizza restaurant is an absolute dream
for dedicated vegans. Not to mention it was voted the Best Vegan Pizza in The World in 2017 according to @thehappycow. With a selection of alternative and healthy pizza doughs you will literally be in love. Not to mention, their coconut vegan cheese is to die for.
4. Firezza. When it comes to dinning at Firezza, it really does feel like we've died and gone to heaven. I mean you really can't beat it. You can even order
VioLife Vegan Cheese with any pizza, and let me tell you it melts perfectly, creating the perfect pizza.
Source: Instagram @Firezzapizza
5. ICCO. An independent pizza restaurant offers a hell of a lot of vegan options.
With Caramelised onions, roasted aubergines, courgettes & peppers, vegan cheese, and tomato sauce for just £7.20. I think we died and went to heaven.
Source: Instagram @uglyvegan