This October, we're donating 10% of net profits* to CoppaFeel!, helping the charity to educate young people on the signs and symptoms of breast cancer.
*Full price items only, excluding bundles, sale, charity and collaboration products. We are expecting to raise a minimum donation of £9,000 for Coppafeel! throughout October.With 1 in 7 women in the UK being diagnosed with breast cancer within their lifetime, and 400 men being diagnosed each year, it’s important we do all we can to help raise awareness. Checking your boobs, pecs or chest and knowing the symptoms could save your life, keep reading for the full guide.
- Breast Cancer is the most common type of cancer in the UK.
- More than 1 in 10 breast cancer cases are diagnosed late in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Breast cancer survival rate has doubled in the past 40 years.
- Although not as common, men can get breast cancer too.
- Around 2,300 women in the UK are diagnosed with breast cancer aged 39 or under.